Who can I talk to about a product that you no longer carry and I really loved?

Always feel free to share your request with your local store director who can forward an ‘New Item Request’ to the appropriate Business Manager. You can also call our Customer Care line at 877-848-6483.


I do not have a computer but I want to enter your Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes. Can this be done over the phone?

Unfortunately you are not able to enter the Sweepstakes over the phone. However, you can through the mail if you – Hand-print your complete name, complete address (no P.O. Boxes) , city, state, zip code, telephone number and e-mail address (if you have one) on a 3” x 5” card and mail it in a number ten (#10) envelope to: United Supermarkets “Survey Sweepstakes”, c/o ICCDS, PO Box 1307, Little Falls, NJ  07424. Mailed entries will be entered into the Weekly Drawing Period, based on the date the entry is received. Limit one entry per envelope.


How do I find my gift card balance?

You can find your gift card balance by calling the phone number on the back of your gift card.  For United, Market Street, Amigos or United Express call 1-800-803-1222


I live out of the area but want to purchase some groceries for a friend/relative.  Can I order them from a store, pay for them with a card and have them delivered.

Most stores are able to accommodate these requests. You can find the closest store to call by entering your zip code in the Store Locator box. We would like to have 48 hours notice but we always try to accommodate shorter notice requests if possible. There may be a small delivery charge for some services.


How far in advance do I have to order special orders such as cakes, party trays and meals to be catered? Can any of these orders be delivered?

We would like to have 48 hours notice but we will always attempt to accommodate shorter notice requests. Delivery is available in most cases for a small charge.


Where can I find more information about party trays and meals that can be catered?

Click here and you will be re-directed to our Catering page.


I have a complaint (or compliment) about a store or employee. Who can I call?

Anytime you have a complaint, compliment or request, feel free to call 1-877-848-6483.


Do your stores offer FTD service?

No, we will be happy to assist you in placing an order through one of our other family stores that offers FTD ordering. Please call us at 1-877-848-6483.


Can I order large quantities of gift cards?

Yes, you can order large quantities by clicking on the link below and entering the desired number of number of gift cards you want to order. http://www.amigosunited.com/rs/giftcards


I am a former team member and need to verify my employment record. Who can I call?

The United Family uses CCC Verify to fulfill requests for income and employment information. Information on that process can be found at – www.cccverify.com


How do I apply for a job at one of your stores?

Click on the following link for information on career opportunites – http://www.unitedtexas.com/careers