Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 - 14 minutes
Directions1. Preheat grill
2. Use heavy aluminum foil cut into large squares with the edges folded up slightly to keep juices inside the foil. Place equal portions of the fish fillets in the center of each piece of foil. Leave enough room to fold the foil over the fish.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir to blend well.
4. Pour the butter mixture over the fish fillets equally.
5. Fold the foil around the fish and seal.
6. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side. Fish should flake easily when done.
7. Combine Hatch Chiles, Blue Moon, cilantro, lime juice, and garlic in a food processor and blend until smooth.
8. Warm corn tortillas, add grilled cod and top with Hatch Chile sauce, sliced avocado & crumbled cojita cheese. Serve immediately.