- Grab your margarita glass or other glass of choice. Using a lime wedge, coating the rim of your glass to prep for salt.
- After coating with lime juice, pour a thin layer of salt on a small plate, and dip the rim of the glass in the salt. Rotate the glass until the entire rim is coated.
- In a cocktail shaker, fill it halfway full with ice before adding in tequila, triple sec, lime juice, agave, orange juice and Hatch Chile slices.
- Close the cocktail shaker tightly and shake until the outside of the shaker becomes foggy.
- Place ice in your salt-rimmed margarita glass and strain the mix into it. Garnish with lime wedges and extra Hatch Chiles if you want to turn up the heat.
- Serve immediately. Cheers!