Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
1. Cut apples into approximately 6 wedges each, removing core
2. Toss apples wedges with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
3. Spread peanut butter on one side of each apple wedge
4. Spread granola onto a plate and press the apple wedges, peanut butter side down, to cover.
5. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl for 30-60 seconds. With a spoon, drizzle the melted chocolate over the apples.
Fat: 7 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 65 mg
Carbohydrates: 23 g
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 3 g