Prep Time: 5 min + marinate time
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic, coriander and red pepper flakes until smooth.
2. Place the tenderloins in a large zippered bag, pour in ½ the marinade and place in refrigerator. Allow to marinate for several hours or overnight. Reserve remaining marinade in refrigerator to use for sauce.
3. Remove pork from marinade, discard marinade and place pork on preheated grill. Sprinkle with Montreal Steak Seasoning. Cook for about 7 minutes on one side, then turn and cook for another 7 to 10 minutes or until pork is cooked through. Place on cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
4. While tenderloin is resting, pour the remaining marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. If sauce is too thick, thin it with water until it reaches desired consistency.
5. Slice tenderloin into ½-inches slices and serve with peanut sauce.
Fat: 9 g
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Protein: 24 g
Cholesterol: 60 mg