Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1. Combine cabbage, peppers, celery, pineapple, salad dressing and mustard in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Heat oil in large saucepot over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2-3 minutes, or until softened. Stir in salt, chili powder, chicken broth, lime juice and honey.
3. Add pork tenderloin, increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145ºF.
4. Remove pork and let stand 5 minutes before shredding.
5. Increase heat to medium high, add ketchup and shredded pork.
6. Top buns with pork and cabbage mixture.
Fat: 8 g
Carbohydrates: 41 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 26 g
Cholesterol: 55 mg
Sodium 630 mg