Cooking Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Directions1. Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the chili powder, oregano, onion powder, cayenne pepper, garlic power, salt, and pepper. Blend in the softened butter. Apply this mixture to each ear of corn, and place each ear onto a piece of aluminum foil big enough to wrap the corn. Wrap like a burrito, and twist the ends to close.
3. Place wrapped corn on the preheated grill, and cook 20 to 30 minutes, until tender when poked with a fork. Turn corn occasionally during cooking.
*Tip: To cook corn in husks,
1. Peel away outer husk instead of actually removing it; remove inner silky thread, then wrap outer husk back around ear.
2. Soak ears in water for at least ten minutes.
3. Pull husk back and apply seasoned butter mixture to corn; pull husk back into place, tying ends if necessary to keep in place.
4. Place on preheated grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally.