Prep Time: 3-4 hours
1. Blend together yogurt, berries, honey and orange juice until smooth.
2. Pour mixture evenly into 6 small Dixie cups (filling up ¾ of the way).
3. Place cups into a shallow baking dish. Cover dish with plastic wrap and using a knife make small slits over each cup.
4. Slip a wooden popsicle stick through the wrap and into a cup.
5. Place the dish into freezer for at least 3-4 hours. Remove the plastic wrap and peel off the cup to reveal your yogurt pop!
Fat: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 22 g
Sodium: 45 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 3 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg