Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1. Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally so they are thin.
2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon curry powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder and ½ teaspoon turmeric evenly on chicken. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Saute over medium-high heat until golden brown color and cooked through.
4. When chicken is cool, mix in medium bowl with remaining ingredients.
5. Serve on a salad, in a tortilla wrap, on a sandwich, etc!
Serving Size: ¼
Fat: 10 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Sodium: 700 mg
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 29 g
Cholesterol: 70 mg